Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Revelation of Simply Living

Hey guys. I'm new to blogging, but my significant other has been bugging me to share my experiences with the world as we know it. So.... HERE I AM!! I'm a blogger from the Philippines and i've been fortunate enough in life and work to experience so many places, peoples, cultures and memories. As the title of my blog suggests, i'll try to keep everything simple and to the point, unbiased and unrestrained. But, of course, fair and merciful. I don't believe in putting people or places down just because of one bad experience. After all, to err is human.... (you know the rest). 

In my mid-30's, My eyes have only recently been opened to the wonders of the world around me. But more importantly, I am suddenly aware that I have experienced so little, but with so much opportunity to do so. And so,  for the past 6 months, i have been doing things that I have never done before, be they distant or just within my reach.  As I embark on this new journey, or quest(as I like to call it.), I want to share my experiences, and hope that I can take you on the same emotional experience that I am on. Wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment